The YMCA provides a wide variety of Skate, BMX and Scooter lessons for all abilities and age groups.
We can conduct a skate, scoot or BMX lesson at your school or local skate park.
Lessons can be offered to intermediate and beginner groups and all instructors are nationally accredited by the Australian Sports Commission. They also have the appropriate working with children checks and are certified in first aid.
Our lessons focus on:
- skill development,
- injury prevention,
- skate park etiquette, and
- equipment maintenance.
Each session also comes with:
- quality skateboards and safety equipment
- qualified coaches and staffing
- use of Melbourne’s best skate parks
- onsite workshops – we come to you!
For a quote or detailed description of our services please contact the appropriate park:
(03) 9663 0495 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Junction Skate and BMX Park
0459 988 125 or email email@example.com
9769 6579 or email firstname.lastname@example.org